Terms and conditions of Dhiraagu Roaming Rewards Program:
- Miles or points can only be earned when roaming abroad and is applicable for voice calls, sending SMS and data services.
- Voice calls includes all outgoing roaming calls. Roaming airtime is counted in one minute units and is rounded down to the whole minute.
- Data includes MMS, GPRS and any other data service provided by Dhiraagu.
- SMS includes all Mobile originated (initiated) SMSs
- Dhiraagu Roaming Rewards Program is applicable only to Dhiraagu Post-Paid customers
- In order to earn miles or points it is required to use Dhiraagu Roaming Service, a membership number from any of the associated loyalty program. Registration for Dhiraagu’s Roaming Rewards is also required.
- The service is also subject to the terms and conditions of the loyalty program under which you have chosen to earn your miles or points.
- To credit the roaming rewards to the member’s account, it may take up to 30 days from the bill due date to credit your points.
- Miles or points earned as result of the use of Dhiraagu Roaming Rewards will be credited under the name “Travelling Connect”.
- You are eligible for roaming points only if the mobile bill is paid by due date, for the month in which roaming service was used.
- By enrolling you consent that Dhiraagu may send you an email or text message. The content of the email or text message will be related to this service.